The Ultimate Strawberry PieFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 2 T. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 T. COLD milk shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 - 8 Ounce Packages cream cheese (Softened) shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 Quart Whole fresh strawberries (Divided) shopping list
- 2 Squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate (Melted) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped pecans, pistachios, & walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine All Crust Ingredients, Press onto the Bottom of a 9 Inch Pie Plate. DO NOT PRICK Bottom of Crust. Bake at 400 Degrees 12 to 15 Minutes
- In a Mixing Bowl, Beat Cream Cheese, & Sugar until Smooth.
- Add about 3/4 Cup of the Strawberries, Beat until just Bits of the
- Berry remain.
- Spread into Cooled Pie Shell. Melt Chocolate over Low Heat,
- Dip remaining Strawberries Tips Up, Over Cream Cheese Layer.
- Sprinkle with Nuts. Chill thoroughly. Cut with a Sharp Knife.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!