Strawberries And Cream DessertFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Mix well.
- Add pudding mix, beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding mixture into 4 quart serving bowl.
- Top with half of the cake cubes, half of the strawberries and half of the remaining pudding mixture.
- Repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
- Garnish with additional strawberries.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Yum, I love anything that has to do with strawberries!! Great post!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
So refreshing, can hardly wait till strawberry season is here. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Great.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Summer Dishes62 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members