Roasted Fingerling Potatoes With GarlicFrom gramma58 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450
- Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half length wise.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Place potatoes in shallow baking dish with sliced ones skin side down.
- Bake for 25 min or until potatoes are tender.
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating7 people
Looks wonderful. I'm saving this for the next time I buy fingerlings. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Can't wait to try these, I love tatoes.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Yumms, these will go great with some pork loin... thanks for the post...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!