Oreo Butter CakeFrom samboli 7 years ago
- 592 mL cake flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 87 mL unsalted butter, cut into pieces shopping list
- 209 mL sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 240 mLnonfat unsweetened yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 3/4 cup Oreo cookies, roughly crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease or line a 8-inch round tin.
- Sift together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy. mix in eggs slowly, about 1 tbsp at a time, beating constantly for about 2 mins.
- On LOW speed, beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture until just combined. Beat in ½ of the yogurt. Then beat in 1/2 of the remaining flour mixture, followed by the remaining yogurt, and vanilla extract. Finally beat in the remaining flour mixture.
- Lastly, fold in the crushed cookies.
- Pour into prepared tin, arrange whole Oreos on top and bake for about 40 - 50 mins till skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 5 mins. Unmold and cool completely.
The Cooksamboli Vancouver, CA
The Rating4 people
I will rate you 5 with any Oreo involved recipes :) Great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Sounds really great and look the part too! Great post, thanks for sharing!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!