Chili Cheese CornFrom irishiz 8 years ago
- 4 cups fresh corn kernals or equal amount frozen, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 7 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or to make ahead, cool, cover and refrigerate up to one day.
- Reheat over medium heat.