Mexican CasseroleFrom hdreyer 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add all other ingredients, except cheese and chips.
- Mix well.
- Pour meat mixture in casserole dish.
- Cover casserole with a layer of crushed tortilla chips.
- Cover chips with cheese.
- Bake for 30 min.
The Cookhdreyer Lenexa, KS
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm. Leftovers look perfect for chip dip!tdreyer1 in Maryville loved it
Sounds really good!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
This sounds WONDERFUL 5 * * * * *! Thanks!lanaco in CLAYTON loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!