Greek Potatoes with Lemon VinaigretteFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- 1& 1/2 cups olive oil shopping list
- 5 T. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 T. chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 T. chopped fresh oregano or 1 t. dried shopping list
- 1 T. chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 pounds large russet potatoes, peeled, each cut lengthwise into 6 wedges shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken stock or canned low sodium chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, shallots oregano, parsley and garlic in medium bowl to blend.
- Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Toss potatoes with 1/2 cup vinaigrette on heavy large rimmed baking sheet.
- Reserve remaining vinaigrette for serving.
- Pour chicken stock around potatoes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Using metal spatula, loosen potatoes from baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- Divide potatoes equally among plates.
- Drizzle some reserved lemon vinaigrette over potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating7 people
Sounds great! Thanksrml in loved it
this looks great! gotta tryjeannej in Raleigh loved it
I tried this for supper tonight...wonderful! thanks for the post...even my teenager liked it!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!