Refried BeansFrom elle 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mash beans with fork or spoon.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until tender.
- Add beans, salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, until bean liquid starts to evaporate.
- Reduce heat and simmer until desired consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over and serve.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating2 people
I made these last night for my nachos. I mashed the beans in a pie plate with a potato masher. Easy! They were delicious and just the right consistency to stay on the tortilla chips! Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!