Italian Wedding SoupFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground veal shopping list
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups spinach leaves cut into pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and form into tiny meat balls.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 350.
- Meanwhile bring broth to a boil and add spinach then cover and boil 5 minutes longer.
- Add meatballs to hot broth then bring to a simmer.
- Stir in cheese and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!