French Ports Baked PancakesFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 stick butter plus 3 table spoons melted shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs plus 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/4cup milk shopping list
- 3 cups small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 - 21 oz can blueberry pie filling shopping list
- 3/4 cup blueberry syrup about 1/2 of a 12 oz bottle shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the 1 stick of butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add 3 eggs; beat well. Combine flour and baking powder. Mix flour mixture and milk alternately into butter mixture. Pour 1/2 of batter in pan.
- Mix cottage cheese, 2 eggs, the 3 tablespoons melted butter and salt in a medium bowl. Spread over the batter in the pan. Top with remaining batter. Bake for 60 min or until golden brown.
- Mix and heat blueberry pie filling and syrup together in a saucepan make a blueberry sauce. Mix sour cream, vanilla and powdered sugar together in a small bowl to make a sour cream sauce. When pancake is done pour syrup over top, swirl sour cream mixture over and serve.