Pasta With Bacon Tomatoes And OlivesFrom cheryilyn 7 years ago
- 3 T. molasses shopping list
- 1½ tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1½ tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1½ tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 lb dried penne pasta shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 large (1 lb) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1C. whole pitted ripe olives shopping list
- ¼ C. chopped parsley shopping list
- ½ C. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Beat to blend molasses, mustard, Worcestershire and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, combine bacon, onion, garlic and mushrooms in skillet. Cook, stirring, over med-high heat until bacon is browned and onion is soft, about 5 min.
- Stir molasses mixture and add to pan with tomatoes and olives. Cook stirring gently, until tomatoes are soft and olives are hot, about 3 min.
- Drain pasta well and transfer to a large serving bowl. Spoon tomato mixture over pasta and add parsley, toss thoroughly. Sprinkle with cheese. Offer red pepper flakes to add to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- sharon85027 Phoenix, AZ
- theiris Garden City, MI
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- eclaires Chicago, IL
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating4 people
Love the olive pasta sauce, yum. Of course, I'd love this.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
On my table this weekend! 5! :}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
oooh that sounds so good..it is bookmarked and will be on my table very soon..tomorrow maybe! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!