Pasta With Bacon Tomatoes And OlivesFrom cheryilyn 8 years ago
- 3 T. molasses shopping list
- 1½ tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1½ tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1½ tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 lb dried penne pasta shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 large (1 lb) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1C. whole pitted ripe olives shopping list
- ¼ C. chopped parsley shopping list
- ½ C. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Beat to blend molasses, mustard, Worcestershire and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, combine bacon, onion, garlic and mushrooms in skillet. Cook, stirring, over med-high heat until bacon is browned and onion is soft, about 5 min.
- Stir molasses mixture and add to pan with tomatoes and olives. Cook stirring gently, until tomatoes are soft and olives are hot, about 3 min.
- Drain pasta well and transfer to a large serving bowl. Spoon tomato mixture over pasta and add parsley, toss thoroughly. Sprinkle with cheese. Offer red pepper flakes to add to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- sharon85027 Phoenix, AZ
- theiris Garden City, MI
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- eclaires Chicago, IL
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating4 people
Love the olive pasta sauce, yum. Of course, I'd love this.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
oooh that sounds so good..it is bookmarked and will be on my table very soon..tomorrow maybe! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
On my table this weekend! 5! :}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!