Easy Tasty Chicken TeriyakiFrom yoyoyemen 6 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 TBS vinegar shopping list
- 3 TBS oil shopping list
- 4-5 cloves of well-chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup of well-chopped onion shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 5-8 chicken breasts, small slices shopping list
How to make it
- Mix marinade together until sugar is mostly dissolved. Use a little less sugar if you don't want it to be quite so sweet.
- Put the chicken in, stir so that all the chicken is covered in the marinade.
- Cover and put to the side so that it has some time to marinade.
- Marinade for 20 minutes or longer. I only did it for 20 minutes, but I think longer would have tasted even better!
- Heat a saucepan big enough to hold the mixture. Pour the entire thing in, and let it cook until the chicken is done.
- Spoon over rice or vegetables and serve.