Mels Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom bakermel 7 years ago
- 3 1/2 c. AP flour shopping list
- 1 c. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c. Baker's white sugar (I use C & H) shopping list
- 2/3 c. margarine (I use Parkay) shopping list
- 2/3 c. shortening (I use Crisco) shopping list
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. toasted hazelnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine, shortening, sugars, eggs and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an airbake cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for about 8-10 min., or until light brown.
- ENJOY! :)
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating5 people
Alrighty then! You go girl, cause these look and sound delicious! My favorite thing to do is bake cookies for my friends. One thing I add to my cookies is cinnamon.....shhhh, it's a secret! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh joy, love butterscotch.Wonderfulmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
The best choc chip recipe ever!cakelady in Murray loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!