Jack Daniels Chocolate Chip Pecan PieFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 3 jumbo eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup whole pecans shopping list
- 1 (10-inch) unbaked pie pastry shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla extract and Jack Daniels until well combined.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over bottom of unbaked pie shell, cover with pecans, and pour filling over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean.
- Let set at least 30 minutes before serving.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
Yes, yes, YES! Jack Daniels AND chocolate? How much better could it possibly get? --Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
I love this recipe. It is delicious. For some reason, I don't have a copy of it.Thanks for posting it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh yum, now your talking, a must to make, thanks for the great post. You have my rating of 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Christmas All Year181 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Pie In The Sky36 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
Good Friends And Good Ole Country Cooking39 members