Super Simple Homemade FudgeFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
- 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (1/2 of a 12oz bag) shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- chopped nuts or jellied candies shopping list
- softened butter to grease a pan shopping list
How to make it
- Grease an 8-inch round cake pan with softened butter.
- Pour the chocolate and butterscotch chips, condensed milk and vanilla into a medium saucepan.
- Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to low.
- Stir the chips and milk until they melt together, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Garnish with nuts or candies.
- Put the fudge in the fridge, and chill until firm (about 2 hrs)
- Cut into squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!