Luscious Layer BarsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
How to make it
- 1 . Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2 . In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- 3 . Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts. Drizzle evenly with condensed milk.
- 4 . Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Oh yummmmmmmm. Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Another great, yet simple recipe Henrie! A definite 5 and absolutely yummy!! With all of these great dessert recipes our baseball team might have to run more to work them off!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
Henrie, you amaze me with your recipes....Got my 5wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it