Kraft Cheese Cake GermaniaFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate wafers crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, 3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press onton bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan; chill.
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Blend in milk, brown sugar, 1 beaten egg and 1/2 vanilla.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Stir in nuts and coconut; cool.
- Spread over cheese cake.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
I've had this and it is delicious - another great post. Thanks so much, Zena...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Another great post! Yumsunny in Portland loved it