Kraft Cheese Cake GermaniaFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate wafers crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, 3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press onton bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan; chill.
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Blend in milk, brown sugar, 1 beaten egg and 1/2 vanilla.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Stir in nuts and coconut; cool.
- Spread over cheese cake.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Another great one from you Zena..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Another great post! Yumsunny in Portland loved it
I've had this and it is delicious - another great post. Thanks so much, Zena...lunasea in Orlando loved it