Chicken Enchilada QuicheFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 1 Pillsbury(R) refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups canned chicken, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup Old El Paso(R) Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso(R) Chopped Green Chiles shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pepper, to taste (optional) shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
- Old El Paso(R) Thick 'n chunky salsa (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9- or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chiles and salt. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.