Salpicon De MariscosFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 2 tbsp salt shopping list
- 12 whole black peppercorns shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 8 oz. shrimp, peeled and cleaned shopping list
- 12. oz. bay scallops shopping list
- 8 oz. calamari shopping list
- 10 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 oz. lobster meat shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Add salt, black pepper and bay leaves to a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Add seafood (except lobster) and boil for five minutes.
- Drain, and let cool completely.
- In a separate bowl mix vinegar, olive oil and mustard.
- Mix in lobster, green and red peppers, onion and cooled seafood.
- Mix well, and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Nice one Jojo.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members