Sour Cream Beer BreadFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, (optional) shopping list
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 12 ounces beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl; blend well. Pour in sour cream, green onions and beer and mix thoroughly without over-beating. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish or similar size pan. Preheat oven to 350º F. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove and brush top with 1 tablespoon butter. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer or until browned.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!