French Fried Artichoke HeartsFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- BATTER shopping list
- 2 large eggs, separated shopping list
- 2 . veg oil shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ¾ C. beer shopping list
- ¾ C. flour shopping list
- artichokes shopping list
- 1 bag frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and quartered shopping list
- ½ C. flour shopping list
- ¼ C. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare, place flour in a mixing bowl and add egg yolks, salt, oil, and beer. Stir batter until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to rest in the fridge for 2 - 24 hours.
- Remove from fridge and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Mix flour, parmesan, garlic and onion powders.
- Dust artichoke hearts with flour mixture, dip into the batter, and fry in oil at 360°F until done.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating7 people
these sound soooooo good..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Tomorrow my friend.. artichokes are the best and these smell good heehee thank you JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Can I come over?jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!