bacon Wrapped Artichoke HeartsFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Partially cook bacon. Make sure that it is flexible so you can wrap it around the artichokes.
- Wrap artichoke heart quarters with half slices of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with reserved artichoke liquid. Roast in the oven for 12 to 15 min, or until lightly browned. Serve hot.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating4 people
another winner... you're on a roll tonight..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I can tell this dish will be addictive -- I might have to name one of my thighs after you!waterlily in Joplin loved it
Sounds wonderful! Great idea, great post!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!