Potato Cheese BallsFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil potatoes till soft.
- Peel the skin and mash till cooled.
- Add in cheese, salt spring onions and egg yolk to mashed potato.
- Mix well.
- Divide into equal portion and shape into balls.
- Dip potato ball into batter and fry to golden brown.
- Remove, drain and serve.
- You can also coat will breadcrumb instead of batter for a crunchier bite.
- You can use either tempura batter or normal plain flour plus water batter. A thin batter is preferred.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating9 people
Goodness woman, those look so delicious!dariana in loved it
I agree with dariana. They look and sound deligtful. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
YUM!Thanks alot for this one,High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it