Peppermint Cookies N Cream BrowniesFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 cups roughly chopped peppermint Oreo cookies (approx 18) shopping list
- 4 extra Oreo's crushed up for sprinkling on the top shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease lightly.
- In a medium-large saucepan over low heat, melt together butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in sugar, salt and vanilla, then turn off heat.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, waiting until each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder until mixture is uniform.
- Stir in peppermint Oreo cookies and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Crush 4 additional cookies finely and sprinkle on top of batter, if desired.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, but not coated with batter.
- Cool brownies in pan for about 20 minutes, then lift brownies in the foil out of the pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Why is it you'll have a certain ingredient around forever, but the second you use it, you find a better use for it? That's what happened to me last night when I found these babies! I used my mint Oreo's in a pie crust for a homemade chocolate pudding pie yesterday! Argh!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating4 people
WOW!!! Thanks.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
OMG!! This is great Michelle..Thanks for taking the time in making and posting them ..Saved.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
thanks for the post
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!