Crockpot Adobo BeefFrom deedeec 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp oil In a skillet or wok on High heat, quickly sear meat so nicely and darkly (is that a word) browned. Transfer to crockpot.
- Pour soy and vinegar in hot skillet/wok, with garlic and peppercorns, and quickly deglaze pan. Pour over meat in crockpot. Add the bay leaf.
- Cook on low 8 hour or on high 4 hours.
- Serve on bed of rice or noodles.
- Note: I did a combo, because I didn't get started until 1 in the afternoon: 2 hrs on high, 3 on low. Meat came out so savory and tender.
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
The Rating7 people
I adore Pork & Chicken Adobo (I usually mix the two meats when I make it....) and often wondered how it would work with beef. Thanks for testing it out, DeeDeeC, saved me some guess work, lol!!
A Winner in my books :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Looks sooo good. Thanks Dee.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Lovely recipe - I haven't used my crockpot for a while, I will save this recipe for when I do!
Thank you!sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it