yellow cake cupcakesFrom amy_samply 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar (7 ounces) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 large egg , room temperature shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 large egg yolks , room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350F and make sure you have a middle rack. Line your cupcake tin with paper or foil liners.
- Whisk sugar, flour, salt and baking powder in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
- Add butter, egg, sour cream, egg yolks, and vanilla. Beat this at medium speed until smooth, (approx. 30 seconds).
- Pour your batter in your cupcake tin evenly and then bake until light golden brown. The cupcakes are ready when a toothpick poke in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Let these cool for about 45 minutes.
The Cookamy_samply San Diego, CA
The Rating14 people
It sounds good. And very easy to make.califlorican in Pleasant Hill loved it
These were really good cupcakes. You rock Amy.kristopher in San Francisco loved it
just what I was looking for! thankscakelady in Murray loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!