Potato Crust Breakfast PizzaFrom lam 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a pizza stone with parchment paper or spray Pam on a pizza pan.
- Combine potatoes and 1 egg in a bowl.
- Spread into 14 inch circle on stone.
- Pat down with back of spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- While cooking crust whisk remaining eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Scramble the eggs in a non stick fry pan
- Spread eggs over cooked crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Add any other ingredients you like, I use onion, sausage, bacon, and mushrooms on occasion.
- Bake 10 minutes and serve.