PCs Crispy Oatmeal CookiesFrom lor 8 years ago
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the shortening, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, soda, and salt.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Add the oatmeal and coconut and stir until evenly distributed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on to an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in an oven preheated to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cool rack.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before storing.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
Yummmm... I love oatmeal cookies...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Sounds great! The coconut adds a little chewiness to an already good cookie. Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmm these are looking so good. High 5.mishi in loved it