Pecan SauceFrom divaliscious 8 years ago
How to make it
- In sauce pan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in col water and turn on heat.
- Cook stirring constantly with whisk over low heat.
- Let it come to a boil, and let continue boiling till liquid is clear.
- Remove sauce pan from heat, add butter and pecans and chill
- Makes 1-1/2 cups of amazing pecan sauce.
- Recipe is over 60 years old and works every time!
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!