Best Carrot Cake in the WorldFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, essence or flavoring shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups veg oil shopping list
- 2 cups (5 med) grated carrots shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 2 large packages of cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F/170C/Gas Mark4.
- Coat a large loaf pan, 10x15x2 baking dish or bundt pan with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mediium mixing bowl stir together using a wooden spoon the FLOUR, BAKING POWDER, BAKING SODA, SALT, CINNAMON, NUTMEG and ALLSPICE. Set aside.
- In another larger bowl mix together using a wooden spoon the EGGS, SUGAR and VANILLA.
- Stir in the OIL until the mixture is thick.
- Gently stir in the DRY ingredients.
- Fold in the CARROTS, WALNUTS (optional), PINEAPPLE, COCONUT, and RAISINS.
- Pour slowly into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minute, then turn out on to plate or platter.
- In a medium bowl use an electric mixer to blend the CREAM CHEESE and POWDERED SUGAR.
- Spread on cake after it has cooled.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating12 people
Carrot cake is one of my house favorites!! I am excited to try your recipe! Thanks for the post!!mkm114 in Springdale loved it
thanks!! so easy and i love cakes that are moist...saved
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Yummmm! :) I wish I had time to add this to my Easter menu!!! :) Happy Easter!!! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!