Grandmas Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cupbrown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp molasses (black treacle) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats, rolled (quick cooking) shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins OR chocloate covered raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (OPTIONAL) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C/Gas Mark 4.5
- Oil cookie sheets or use baking parchment cut to fit sheet.
- In a large bowl combine SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR and BUTTER.
- Beat until lilght and fluffy.
- Add VANILLA, EGG and MOLASSES. Blend well.
- Gradually add in FLOUR, BAKING SODA, CINNAMON, SALT. Mix well.
- Stir in OATS, RAISINS and WALNUTS.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls w inches apart on cookie sheet (use a tablespoon for big cookies and drop 3 inches apart).
- Bake fofr 7-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet and place on wire cooling racks.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
These sound real good. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Looks yummy.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
These cookies are delicious!!I just made them and they are so fluffy and yummy...I also added 1/2 a Cup of shredded coconut...Yum Yum!!!!!!SLC in Hampton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!