Grilled Gouda Ham And Dill Pickle Sandwich On PumpernickelFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
How to make it
- Top one slice of bread with one layer of gouda, a layer of pickle slices and ham.
- Top ham with another layer of cheese and cover with a piece of bread.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a frying pan.
- Cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and each side is crisp, about 3 minutes per side.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
This sounds great! I recently started with the pickles on grilled cheese after having my first cuban sandwich, never tried with gouda! Thanks for sharing! This will be lunch tomorrow.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!