Orange and Beet Root Breakfat DrinkFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 3 oz beetroot, cooked and peeled shopping list
- 6 lf oz freshly squeezed orange juice without the pulp (approx. 3-4 oranges) shopping list
- 1 pc lemon, juice only shopping list
- 1/2 fl oz honey shopping list
- 6 pc ice cubes shopping list
- ----------------------------------- shopping list
- OPTIOANAL BUT GREAT shopping list
- _______________ shopping list
- 1 sprig of mint shopping list
- orange slice for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the beet root, with the skin, in plain water until well soft. Drain and leave to cool. Peel the beetroot while still warm. Ensure that you wear gloves during that process, as avoid the purple flesh stain your hands deep red in color.
- Chill the beetroot well.
- In a blender combine the ice, honey and lemon juice all ingredients and blend well to a smooth pulp.
- Turn on the blender to high speed and incorporate the orange juice.
- Adjust lemon and honey to taste and serve well chilled.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
thanks JOYMARIE,you should try it with carrot juice great for your immune system
hope you're having a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
So beautiful and full of nutritional value.
It has an elegant taste.
Five forkstrigger in loved it