deer shack chocolate snack attackFrom troutwhisperer 6 years ago
- bar size flat hersheys candy bars..almonds or no almonds (two boxes is 12 bars) shopping list
- wax paper shopping list
- my girl friend pam(the cookin spray) shopping list
- one bag of regular popped popcorn shopping list
- any mixed nuts, smoke house almonds,peanuts shopping list
- shelled sunflower seeds shopping list
- trail mix, raisins, granola, shredded coconut shopping list
- pretzels(bust these up just a bit) shopping list
How to make it
- set the oven on warm...
- take a cookie sheet and unwrap and place the flat candy bars on the lighly pam'ed waxed paper
- keep the candy bars real close packed edge to edge
- melt slowly- get them to a runny consistency in a warm oven
- ...just stick your finger in the chocolate once in awhile- when its warm and runny take it out of the oven
- now toss all your ingredients at the warm chocolate -cover it with a good layer of whatever you have
- set this out on the porch or somewhere cold to reset hard...
- when its re-set -snap out pieces with a butter knife
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating6 people
Oh, yes! Simple, easy and great for the sweet tooth! Life needs to be more "no hassle", and more like this easy recipe. Just love that "set it out on the porch". We need not forget that in many things. Thanks. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Fantastic! Thanks Trout.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Yummy...itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!