Marinate Green Beans with Olives FetaFrom martinichef 8 years ago
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided shopping list
- 2 gloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup kalamata olives, sliced shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 tblp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tblsp fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 (4 oz)packages crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- Garnish: Fresh oregano sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans in boiling water seastoned with 1 tsp salt
- Cook 6-8 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process. Place in shallow serving dish.
- Cook garlic in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat 30 seconds ; remove from heat.
- Stir in olives, next 4 ingrediants, and remaining salt.
- Pour mixture over green berans, tossing to coat.
- Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and garnish with oregano.