Texas Peanut PattiesFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pan combine the sugar, corn syrup, milk and peanuts.
- Cook slowly until the mixture forms a soft ball (you will know when!).
- Remove from heat and add the margarine, coloring and confectioners sugar.
- Stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or baking paper, or form into discs using a metal circular cookie cutter for a mold. Let the pattie cool before popping it from the mold.
- Store in an airtight container or wrap individually with plastic wrap.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!