Chicken Breast Stuffed With Mustard And Goat CheeseFrom legoflamb 5 years ago
- 2 skinless half chicken breasts shopping list
- 5 tbs mustard (Dijon) shopping list
- 3 tbs goat cheese (Chevre) shopping list
- 1 tbs garlic powder shopping list
- 4 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
- 5 tbs flour (Wondera) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the Mustard, Goat Cheese, Garlic powder, and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl. The consistency should be pasty and sticky.
- Take the Chicken breasts and cut a deep slit in each one to make a pocket. Spoon the above mixture into the pocket. Spread excess on the outside of the Chicken.
- Place the flour on a plate and roll the chicken in it to coat.
- Put Olive Oil and Butter in a deep pan with a lid or a dutch oven. Put on top of stove over a medium flame. When the oil is hot sear the Chicken, about 2-3 minutes a side.
- After both sides of the Chicken are browned pour the Water into the pan, bring to a simmer and cover. Lower flame to low and cook for about 30 minutes untill throughly done, but tender.
- Remove Chicken to a plate and reduce the liquid to make pan gravy. You can add a pinch more flour to thicken the sauce.
- EXCITING EXTRAS: For a special touch you can add a few spoons of Cognac while making the sauce. You can also add some Creme Fraiche for a silky smooth gravy. Put both in and your guests may never leave.
The Cooklegoflamb New York, NY
The Rating3 people
Great post Lambo.... thanks...dave
wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Loved stuffed chicken!! do you like thin sliced prosciutto? mine is usually stuffed with the feta and prosciutto. I really like the mustard addition ( and the cognac)invisiblechef in loved it
This is scrumptious! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it