New England Pork Loin RoastFrom dugger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sear pork roast on all sides in a large skillet.
- Place in a roasting pan and cook until a meat thermometer indicates an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- In a small non-stick saucepan, add diced apples, butter, walnuts and maple syrup. Cook on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice roast (or shred it) and arrange on plates, Top with apple mixture and serve.