Monkey BreadFrom hdreyer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut biscuits in fourths and roll 1/2 of the biscuits in sugar mixture.
- Place those biscuits in a well-greased angel food or Bundt cake pan.
- In saucepan, heat butter, brown sugar, and nuts until butter is melted.
- Pour 1/2 of this mixture over biscuits.
- Roll the remaining biscuits in sugar mixture and place in baking pan.
- Pour rest of liquid mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 min.
- Let stand for 10 min. before removing from pan.