Chocolate Upside Down CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 ounces chocolate squares shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cake flour sifted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 6 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate then add condensed milk and mix well.
- Line greased pans with paper and grease paper.
- Pour chocolate mixture into pans and cool.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Cream shortening with sugar until fluffy then add eggs and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately in small amounts.
- Beat thoroughly after each addition.
- Pour carefully over chocolate mixture and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.