Peanut Butter MuffinsFrom jett2whit 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Have muffin cups ready with paper liners and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend sugar and margarine.
- Add peanut butter and mix until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt together.
- Add alternately with milk ending with flour.
- Mix well.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating7 people
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
love peanut butter !!!
sounds delicious as well,thanks
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I LOVE PB!!! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it