Coffee-glazed Lamb ChopsFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- For the glaze. shopping list
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. molasses shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. white or dark rum shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. instant espresso shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- For the Lamb chops: shopping list
- 8 lamb rib or loin chops trimmed, seasoned with salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boil glaze in a small skillet, reducing until syrupy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Preheat the grill pan over high, when hot, reduce the heat to medium and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush lamb chops with glaze on one side, and then grill in batches or 4 chops, glazed side down, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. glaze again, flip and grill the other side.
- Let chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.