Spaghetti aglio e olioFrom dora 9 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the garlic and hot pepper in olive oil, add salt.
- wash and mince the parsely and keep it aside
- cook the spaghetti in hot salted water, drain them and add them to the oil and garlic mixture
- add the minced parsely and serve hot!
- Wine suggested: Frascati DOC (white) http://www.italianmade.com/wines/doc10146.cfm
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookdora White Hall, MD
The Rating9 people
One of my all time favorites. Mom made this for me when ever I was feeling under the weather, we think the garlic had the curative power. Delicious to boot!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is what I turn to when I'm at a loss of what to cook because it is quick, easy, and tasty. I think I'll be making this tonight!jencathen in loved it
This was delicious! My boyfriend was skeptical at first because there was no red sauce! But he quickly changed his tune and loved it! Thanks for sharing! It was perfect and I loved the fresh parsley in it!dahlka in Lancaster loved it