Chocolate Coated Macaroon BallsFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine powdered sugar and coconut. Gradually stir in milk.
- Knead mixture on powdered sugar-dusted surface for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 3/4" balls.
- Refrigerate balls while preparing coating.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt coating ingredients, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Set saucepan in pan of warm water to maintain dipping
- Insert toothpick in ball; dip in melted chocolate. Place balls on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet or insert toothpicks in piece of Styrofoam.
- Refrigerate balls 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Place in candy cup papers. Store in fridge.
- Makes 54.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
Yummy Yummy Yummy that's all i can say, you have my 5.daisy in Regina loved it
These taste like Mounds, soooooooo good! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This is it! Thank U Henrie.. Your a life saver.. Want to make for Easter... for ME!
THANK YOU... I knew if anyone had a recipe for this kind of sweet.. it would be U!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it