Chocolate Coated Macaroon BallsFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine powdered sugar and coconut. Gradually stir in milk.
- Knead mixture on powdered sugar-dusted surface for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 3/4" balls.
- Refrigerate balls while preparing coating.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt coating ingredients, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Set saucepan in pan of warm water to maintain dipping
- Insert toothpick in ball; dip in melted chocolate. Place balls on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet or insert toothpicks in piece of Styrofoam.
- Refrigerate balls 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Place in candy cup papers. Store in fridge.
- Makes 54.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
This is it! Thank U Henrie.. Your a life saver.. Want to make for Easter... for ME!
THANK YOU... I knew if anyone had a recipe for this kind of sweet.. it would be U!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
These taste like Mounds, soooooooo good! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Yummy Yummy Yummy that's all i can say, you have my 5.daisy in Regina loved it