Banana Pudding Ice Cream SandwichesFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 48 square butter cookies (Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies) shopping list
- 3 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 3 oz. box vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 4 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (7 oz) shopping list
- 1/2 container of whipped topping (4 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and the pudding mix; blend well with a hand held mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together; mix well until blended and smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to firm it up. Lay banana slices on one cookie.
- Put a tablespoon of the firm pudding mixture on the banana slices.
- Put another cookie on top. Store them in an airtight container and freeze one hour.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating2 people
i really like this onechoclytcandy in loved it