Spinach Pear and Shaved Parmesan SaladFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 8 cups lightly packed baby spinah leaves, stemmed, rinsed and dried (you can use canned pears) shopping list
- 2 bosc pears (do not peel) quartered, cored and cut into long this slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2oz.) coarsley grated Parmigiano- Reggiano shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 1tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the spinach and pears in a large serving bowl. Scatter the cheese on top.
- To make the dressing
- In a small jar with a tight lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to tast.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Serve immediately