Smothered Pork Chops and RiceFrom annieoakley63 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet
- Add onions
- Brown pork chops on each side (about 4 minutes)
- While pork chops are browning, combine soups, milk and lemon pepper
- Pour 1/4 of soup mixture in bottom of casserole dish.
- Add pork chops and pour butter/onion mixture over pork chops.
- Pour remainder of soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and let bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cook quick rice and serve pork chops over rice.