Shrimp Po BoysFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 2 pounds large Cajun steamed shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 po boy buns, French bread (or sub rolls) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonaise and next 5 ingredients; set aside.
- Spread cut side of sub rolls evenly with softened butter. Broil roll halves, butter side up for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Spread prepared sauce evenly over toasted bread. Place shrimp and lettuce on bottom halves of rolls; cover with roll tops.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
Yummy, love the po'boys. Especially shrimp. delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it