Blackened TilapiaFrom mkm114 8 years ago
- 4-6 Tilapia shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons - paprika shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons - salt (or to taste) **Read recipe alteration below.** shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons - lemon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon - garlic powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon - ground red pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon - Dried, Crushed basil shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon - onion powder shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon - Dried thyme shopping list
- 1 Cup - unsalted butter, melted (I always start with a stick of butter melted and then melt more if needed.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat iron skillet on high 5 minutes.
- Mix all seasonings in a bowl.
- Dip fillets in melted butter and coat with seasonings. (I drizzle the spices on each piece of fish to get an even coating. Don't be afraid to coat heavily)!!
- Place fillets in hot skillet and cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Cookmkm114 Springdale, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!