El Chico Salsa VerdeFrom bakermel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Toast pumpkin seeds until brown, or use pumpkin seeds called Pepitas.
- Grind, with the chilis and parsley, very fine.
- In a skillet, with 1/4 c. cooking oil, add a little of the chicken stock.
- Add the green chili mixture and stir well, then add the remaining chicken stock.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and cook for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Add roux, and stir, cooking until it thickens then remove from fire.
- If not to be used immediately, then store in the fridge.
- Heat when you need to use it.
- Enjoy! :)